[Xastir] Is it me or is there a problem with Weather Alert...

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Feb 11 17:02:00 EST 2007

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007, Richard, N6NKO wrote:

> I seem to be devoid of county weather alerts coming in off of Level2 APRS
> feeds.
>
> Is it me or the network?

Did you manually download the Shapefiles from NOAA for this, or run
the script that snags them for you?

Check in your /usr/local/share/xastir/Counties directory.  There
should be several sets of files there, with at least .dbf/.shp/.shx
files for each map.  Should be 5 or 6 sets.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer