[Xastir] Is it me or is there a problem with Weather Alert...

Richard, N6NKO r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 11 17:32:01 EST 2007

Curt,

All the files are there. I also have turned on the "Map -> Enable
Weather Alerts" button. Plus, when I check for alerts in View-> Weather
Alerts", the list is bare as Ol' Mother Hubbard's Cupboard. I did load
these using the script when I built up this package after converting
BigBox over to Fedora 6. As a matter of fact, the screenshot that I sent
you of BigBox has county warnings displayed and it is the same routine.

This was running the last time that I ran the program a couple of weeks
ago, but not now for some reason. Over on the EMWIN maillist, there are
grumblings that NWS products are not making it to all feeds.

I wonder if they are related somehow.

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO