[Xastir] Tiger 2006 files as shapefiles

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Feb 15 12:04:36 EST 2007

ftp to aprs.tamu.edu and log in as anonymous (do you know how hard it is
for me to put this into electrons? I hate unauthenticated protocols!)
and then cd to 'incoming'

Make sure you're in binary mode, and then upload them there.  Please
send me private e-mail telling me they're there and I'll move them into
the public area.  I usually check some finite number of these files to
make sure they're not trojan-infected, but that's not an exhaustive
process so prone to breaking...

Drop me a note or call the cell if you need more info.

gerry