[Xastir] Xastir hangs when changing form fields

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Feb 16 09:40:34 EST 2007

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007, Richard Murnane wrote:

> In the end last night, I just went and edited xastir.cnf (tricky when
> OSX refuses to show hidden files under any circumstances, I
> completely forgot how to use vi, and the only command I remembered
> from emacs was ^X^C...)

Understand.  Where you went wrong was even remembering to type
"emacs"!  hi hi  (May the VI/Emacs war never die!)

It's been a while since I was at that stage, but you brought back
not-so-fond memories of bringing up "edlin" for the first time, and
then later "vi" when I got into Unix.  Nowadays the fingers just
know what to do with "vim", and I find it hard to even explain to
someone how to edit without first seeing what my fingers know about
it.