[Xastir] Re: Which distrro are you using

KC7ZRU - Tate kc7zru at kc7zru.net
Sun Feb 18 18:14:18 EST 2007

Another distro that'd be familiar to FC/RH users, but has a more
'production' oriented upgrade cycle (read: not every 6 to 8 months or
so!) would be CentOS. http://centos.org/

Think of it as Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) - but with out the paid
support or licensing costs.

Exploring using it myself instead of FC for some server duties. Looks
very promising!

73