[Xastir] Tiger 2006 files as shapefiles

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Mon Feb 19 13:00:34 EST 2007

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007, Tim Gimmel wrote:

> I know I'm supposed to know this, but I can't remember, since the
> filenames from the TIGER2006 seem to be in FIPS and County code format,
> which .dbfawk will match by default; or is it the first one it finds
> with a matching signature?

It'll use a filename-specific file if it exists, else it'll use a
global matching dbfawk file.

The global ones are loaded on startup as I recall, while the ones in
the directories with the files are loaded each time.  Useful info
to know when debugging and expecting changes to show up.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer