[Xastir] Help on dependences

Stephen Brown Jr stephen.brown75 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 13:35:35 EST 2007

It's been a while since I've compiled this on my 6.06 setup, but if IIRC
there is script called get-maptools.sh or something to that effect located
under the scripts directory within the source. I believe that script will
pull down the necessary libraries(such as these two for example) and compile
them for you.

Make sure you do a sudo apt-get install build-essential if you haven't
already. Another alternative you can try is to do a sudo apt-get install
xastir build -depends, that will install all the needed pre-requisites to
build xastir from source. I had good luck with doing that on my 6.06 install

Stephen
N1VLV