[Xastir] UK Maps

John Ronan jronan at tssg.org
Wed Feb 28 09:51:07 EST 2007

Hi Chris,

I've been quite happy with the results from RadioMobile in generating
maps that are useable in xastir. I've checked and the licenses say
"personal and non-commercial use".  I believe that my use is 'non-
commercial', however I may not be correct in my interpretation, so
I'd investigate further, or maybe someone else on the list has more
information. I've only started doing this recently, so there may be
better ways.

I use MapQuest for 'zoomed in 5k x 5k tiles, and find them quite
detailed.

Regards
de John
EI7IG