[Xastir] Broken

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Wed Jan 10 20:46:10 EST 2007

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007, Chip G. wrote:

> > What does your top-level Makefile show for the CPPFLAGS line after you run
> > configure?
>
> Umm ... there is no CPPFLAGS line in my Makefile or Makefile.in or Makefile.am

> So I know what I should find. Both computers have been updated to CVS. How can
> the Makefile be wrong? How do I fix it?

It might be autoconf/automake that are doing it to you.  Automake is
the package that actually creates the Makefiles.  Autoconf starts
with acinclude.m4 and configure.ac and is an earlier step to
figuring out the configuration of your system.

> Not nearly as much as I do. My Xastir has been offline ever since. I have no
> way to get it back until I figure this out.

Devel snapshot or earlier stable release?

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer