[Xastir] Xastir's in ADEPT

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jul 5 15:45:30 EDT 2007

On Tue, 3 Jul 2007, Rick Green wrote:

>    It'd be cool if the 'no configuration file found' state on launch
> initiated a 'tour' of xastir, which in addition to configure/station, it
> then took you to 'add interface' and finally an invitation to explore the
> map chooser as it took you to the main display of the world map, with
> stations already beginning to appear on it...

Yea, but are we building UI-View or Xastir here!!!  ;-)

>    I wish I could figure out how I could build a .deb, and who and when to
> send it so that each new Ubuntu release has the latest and greatest stable
> version.

I finally dug in and figured out how to do an RPM.  Then I scripted
the build and the upload to my FTP site so that I don't have to
remember how to do it every again.

Same for the LSB binary build.  It's another script.  I put those
scripts into CVS in case anyone else needs to do something similar,
or if I drop off the face of the earth someday.