[Xastir] Oops...

Earl Needham via Kubuntu needhame1 at plateautel.net
Wed Jul 18 00:08:36 EDT 2007

	Well, as I was booting up my laptop tonight, with the intent of using
Xastir, and perhaps even asking about modifying the source code myself --

	Well, actually, let me ask anyway -- can I modify the source code
myself for various reasons, and then compile and install it?  Or is
there some checksum or something to prevent that?  I have a thought to
experiment with the slope in SmartBeaconing.

	And back to my original thought -- something weird has happened to my
screen.  Any setting larger than 600 X 480 is all distorted and not
usable, but booting into Windows XP or even the Kubuntu live cd are just
fine.  Is there a way to renew the video driver from the live CD???
--
Earl Needham KD5XB
Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk