[Xastir] Screen Resolution problem

Earl Needham needhame1 at plateautel.net
Thu Jul 19 19:48:32 EDT 2007

At 02:07 PM 7/19/2007, Curt, WE7U wrote:
>On Wed, 18 Jul 2007, Earl Needham wrote:
><snip>
>I doubt it's Xastir.  Xastir doesn't do anything related to changing
>screen resolution.
>
>Is there a chance you're hitting <CTRL><ALT>+ or <CTRL><ALT>-
>
>As I recall those are the commands to the X-server to change to the
>next resolution you have defined.  Perhaps your X11 has a different
>set of commands though.

         No, it only happens on a reboot.

         I searched on the internet and found some common problems
having to do with missing lines for vertical and horizontal specs for
monitors.  Currently, I have added the lines and it seems to be
running well, but I'll give it a few days before I trust it again.

         7 3
         Earl

KD5XB -- Earl Needham
Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk