[Xastir] AGWPE

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Sat Jun 2 18:29:12 EDT 2007

What type of resource does Xastir categorize AGWPE as?

I'm virtualizing the OS Xastir is running on, and I get TNC data to
Xastir via an AGWPE network connection. I'd like Xastir to gate
everything it hears from the AGWPE connection to the internet.

I'm curious whether this is working though, because when I look at the
incoming data, filtered to just TNC data, I don't see anything.
Granted, AGWPE is a network feed and logically would be categorized
that way, but it's also the direct feed from a TNC.

Am I correct to assume that with my current configuration, I won't be
IGATEing anything? How can I make Xastir gate data from AGWPE?

73

Tom KD7LXL