[Xastir] no maps

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 18:20:32 EDT 2007

On 6/2/07, Tom Russo <russo at bogodyn.org> wrote:

That's odd.  I just checked, and the geotiff URL that's in the get-maptools
> script works just fine right now.  Perhaps you had a problem in your
> edited
> get-maptools.sh?

Yes, it's possible I fat-fingered something there during the edit.

Keep 'em around next time you try, they'll probably indicate some problem
> other
> than just the missing libgeotiff.

Definitely - just got Kubuntu 7.04 up and running with a new install under
VMware server.  I will then try a CVS based install and save everything.

> If you want to try to document creating a virtual machine from scratch
> using
> VMware server, please go ahead and add a wiki page

Sure I can do a wiki on it.  Not sure how soon I'll get to it, but I'd be
glad to.  I have now done it once as of this morning!

Regards,
Lee - K5DAT