[Xastir] KPC-9612+

Jeremy Utley jerutley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 00:23:21 EDT 2007

As I remember it, the KPC-9612 is an odd beast - it's a dual-port TNC
(both 1200 & 9600 baud modems in it).  Xastir can't directly speak to
both ports at once via KISS as far as I know - you might be able to
get it to work without KISS.  You could also set up Linux's AX.25
support directly, using mkiss to set up both ports - I did this at one
time for my KAM (both 300baud and 1200baud modems).

HTH,

Jeremy, NW7JU