[Xastir] Xastir on rugged/small devices- Nokia N800

Bernard Tyers bernard.tyers at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 06:47:34 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Along the lines of the mail below about the ruggidized, mini laptop,
has anyone looked at getting Xastir running on a Nokia N800?

It runs Linux kernel 2.6.18 (http://www.linuxdevices.com/articles/
AT8033409446.html) and the development environment is Maemo
(www.maemo.org).

Of course, my reasons for asking are slightly selfish  as I have one :)

GPS support is via bluetooth, and they work very well.

A long shot, but if anyone has the possibility of doing some work,
you have one beta tester willing to help :)

thanks
bernard
EI8FDB