[Xastir] More system questions

Jim Tolbert RiverRidge at CenturyTel.net
Wed Jun 27 18:52:42 EDT 2007

Thanks Tom....  Yes... We live in the undeveloped boonies.  But then, we
like it that way <grin>.

The one digipeater that is in out county is AAOKU-WL and 4min.  What
does that tell us?

Thanks ........... jt

--
Jim & Peggy Tolbert