[Xastir] Success!

Steve Friis wm5z at comcast.net
Sat Mar 10 22:25:53 EST 2007

Peter Maxfield wrote:

> I would still like to overlay one of the radar maps over the tiger maps, but
> can't seem to get it right.  I've tried different layers without success.  I
> don't even see it as an example on the Xastir site.

In <Map><Map Chooser> select the map(s) you are trying to set a level
on. Then choose <Properties> In there set the level of your map,
possibly at 1000. Then repeat the process for the online map(s) you want
displayed, possibly for 2000. This will now put the weather map over the
other map, allowing you to view both together.

Hope this helps,

Steve/WM5Z