[Xastir] RE Maps

Jeff Brower jbrower at meteorchaser.net
Sat Mar 31 14:40:48 EDT 2007

Hello Murry and all.

In addition to Mike's suggestion you might want to pay a visit to the
following site

Norm, VE7BZC, has many maps and satellite images available for VE7,
VE6 and the Maritimes. They are UI-View format but you can easily
convert the inf files to .geo files via the script entitled inf2geo
The site is located at:

http://www.cordeoc.ca/index.htm#MAPS!

There are also some shape files for all of Canada, but I have not
worked with the dbf files to get them to layer properly. I hope this
helps you get started.

73,

Jeff VE7THZ