[Xastir] gating weather objects v1.31 vs. 1.90

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun May 27 13:00:44 EDT 2007

On Sun, 27 May 2007, Greg Jurrens wrote:

> I'm guessing NWS gating is being done differently now so I'd
> appreciate if someone could point me to the proper methodology for
> setting NWS up now.  I scanned the WIKI but didn't find anything.
> If needed, I'll contribute a "How to update your ancient V1.XX to
> the lastest for NWS" howto for the WIKI.

To the best of my knowledge there have been no changes to the NWS
gating.  Of course I could probably go back and check through CVS
for the file of interest and remind myself of things I forgot, but
can't do that just this second.  So...  There's a minor chance that
there we some changes made some years back that I forgot about.

You said you checked that gating to RF was on.  Did you do that on
the File->Configure->Defaults dialog and on the individual interface
you're using for RF?

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer