[Xastir] Rotating Logs

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Nov 13 16:42:50 EST 2007

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007, Chip Griffin wrote:

> There are up to 6 components that can be logged, for a total
> reserved space of 48 MB for logs. Not too bad. Guess that's reasonable.

Beats an infinite amount of space if you forget to set the OS to
roll things over, which is what we had before.  ;-)

I filled up my hard drive several times doing logging before the
roll-over code was implemented.  Finally got tired of it.  Now I
can't do it anymore.

I would like it to be user-configurable.  For some special events
I'd like to log without deleting data so that the entire event could
be reconstructed.