[Xastir] Rotating Logs

Chip Griffin n1mie at mac.com
Tue Nov 13 19:14:47 EST 2007

On Nov 13, 2007, at 16:42, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> I would like it to be user-configurable.  For some special events
> I'd like to log without deleting data so that the entire event
> could be reconstructed.

I like the idea. I guess we'd need to add an item to one of the
configure setup screens, and then put the code in to access that
instead of the constant for size. I guess ideally you could change
not just the size that triggers the rotate, but also have it
triggered by date, or temporarily turn off rotating.

Back to looking at the code.

73,
--de Chip (N1MIE) FN41bn