[Xastir] Infinity GPS Microphone

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Tue Nov 20 14:50:04 EST 2007

On Nov 20, 2007, at 12:44 PM, Fred Hillhouse wrote:

> Interesting product!

yeah - the most interesting thing is that the radio looks exactly
like the one Scott N1VG has listed for US$90.

$400 price tag, though?  Somebody's smoking crack, or looking to get
a preferred gov't contract.

> It is unclear how it interfaces with a radio but it
> looks like custom cables are available.

I'm guessing burst on release of PTT?

> I had trouble just clicking on the links so here they are directly.

Yeah, they definitely got ripped off on their web site - it's garbage.

Scott, did you see any of these whilst on your Asian tour? (does
Scott read the xastir list?)

-Jason
kg4wsv