[Xastir] Re: Xastir web interface?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Apr 8 11:54:57 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008, Keith Kaiser wrote:

> Not everything seems to work for me but turning on PNG Snapshot and
> being able to see it as a png is working great. Now for the big
> question. Why do I want to do this? I'm curious why someone would want
> to put on the web a snapshot of their Xastir screen. I'm not being a
> smart-ass I really do want to understand what it gets us to do this.

I've enabled snapshots at work and run Apache before to let people
see where I am as I drive around that aren't hams or that aren't
into APRS.

Right now I have it creating snapshots that alternate with the Mt.
Saint Helens webcam as my root image (background image) on my FVWM2
desktop.  Every ten minutes it switches between the two.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer