[Xastir] Local Info, repeaters and object.log

Craig Anderson acraiga at pacbell.net
Fri Aug 8 11:57:24 EDT 2008

How about converting the "splat" output from each repeater
into Multi-line objects that can be injected into an Xastir
server port.

With the above info in a database, it may be easier to just have
the user enter their location on a web page and get back an
estimation of what repeaters will likely be reachable given
their power/antenna characteristics.

Craig