[Xastir] What am I missing here?

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 21:07:00 EDT 2008

Dexter, your reply was to me directly and I don't know the answer, so
I'll send this back to the list...

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 6:59 PM, Dexter N Muir <dexy at ihug.co.nz> wrote:

>   With previous issue of ImageMagick, now OpenMotif giving difficulties
> - could be a need for a Wiki entry?  or update in sources?

I think it's documented somewhere, but I could be thinking that
because I've seen it discussed here.  ImageMagick is an ongoing
problem (caused by changing API from the IM project) that the
developers are working.  The motif bug is a bug in their package, not
xastir, so there's nothing for our guys to do.  I guess technically
they could go join the motif project and fix it, but I'd rather they
spent any spare cycles on V2, or at least implementing my feature
requests. (:

>  Station/Fetch Findu Trail still reports ": Failed".  Anyone know why
> this?  Internet is OK - most of my data comes in via this.  Is there a
> hard-coded URL somewhere in sources?

I'm not sure about this one.  I'm running version 1.9.1, and I just
tried to fetch a couple of findu trails and it didn't do anything.  It
said "fetch findu trail complete" but didn't actually draw anything.
Looks like I've got a problem there, too.

-Jason
kg4wsv