[Xastir] help with fine tuning xastir

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 14:46:58 EDT 2008

When I did the festival_server command the terminal did not came back
to the prompt. I guess is the same that happens with xastir, that it
keep running until you stop the program, and then the prompt appears.
In any case, it worked! no more warnings.

I remember that was some modifier to the command in order to run a
program from the prompt, and not to lock the propmt while the program
is running. I used once some time ago, and I forgot.

I will try rebooting my PC to see if the other idea of setting it up
on the session properties works as well.

Thanks

Neville