[Xastir] bootstrap.sh error

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu May 22 00:35:30 EDT 2008

On Wed, 21 May 2008, Tom Russo wrote:

> You'll have to make sure automake is installed in a standard path.  It could
> be that your mandriva package puts it in a strange place or gives it a
> name other than "automake" (e.g. with a suffix).

If you want to try a "cheat" method, copy "configure" from a recent
development snapshot and start at the ./configure stage instead of
the bootstrap.sh stage.  This method should work much of the time.
Better to get it working the "right" way, but if you're impatient
and have more difficulties for a while with automake/autoconf, it
might be worth a shot.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer