[Xastir] still trying to install on Fedora 9

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed May 28 16:37:06 EDT 2008

On Wed, 28 May 2008, ke5c at hot.rr.com wrote:

> [root at T23 ~]# cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at xastir.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/xastir login

Try the same login command, hitting enter when it asked you for a
password, again and again until it is _not_ refused.  Sometimes the
anon CVS server is a bit slow and you end up timing out.

The repository I have listed here, which I did a successful "cvs
stat" against this morning, is the same as you have listed in the
command above, plus it matches the text in the README.CVS file.

I've noticed that the anon server has been slow to respond recently.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer