[Xastir] Window resizing

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Apr 7 13:38:37 EDT 2009

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009, Dale Seaburg wrote:

> I have the latest Xubuntu (8.10) loaded on my Samsung Q1U.  It came bundled
> with xastr 1.9.2.  Tonight, I will upgrade to the latest (1.9.5) and do more
> testing.  Perhaps at that time I can get what Gerry has contributed.

Switch to using CVS (also 1.9.5 currently, but newer than any
snapshot releases) and you'll have Gerry's tweaks.

If you'd still like to send patches to any particular dialog or
dialogs, we're happy to accept!

One caveat is that it takes a bit of time for one of us to test the
changes before committing them.  Of course if one gets more involved
in doing changes there's always the possibility of getting developer
status:  No waiting in that case.  There are 15 of us so far.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer