[Xastir] ./configure issue

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 18:47:32 EDT 2009

Jason,

I don't have any source file for openMotif but I did for lessTif so I
went there and did the 'sudo make uninstall'. After I went back to
xastir and did my usual install stuff, but on the ./configure I got
this;

checking for Motif headers... configure: error: **** NO MOTIF HEADERS
FOUND **** install Motif  development headers or use --with-motif-
includes to specify location of Xm/Xm.h

Does that make us closer to an answer?

I'm still willing to 'screen share' if that would help you visualize
my set up better.