[Xastir] Heads up for Ubuntu 8.04 users of libproj

David Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 23:54:22 EDT 2009

Tom,

I believe that is done on https://launchpad.net which requires registration
first to do anything but look arround.

Note that Ubuntu 9.04 was released today as well so things well be sluggish
as everyone tries to upgrade at the same time.

Searching Launchpad for xastir has a nice clean result.  See
https://launchpad.net/+search?field.text=xastir when NOT logged in; and
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+search?text=xastir when logged in, note slight
diff in URL!

73