[Xastir] Ubuntu 9.04 Live/Installation CD (Lee Bengston)

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Sat Aug 22 08:58:56 EDT 2009

Lee,

Thats all good. Thanks. I will make a note on the old CD with the fix as a
reminder. I actually installed this old one on an old drive a little while
back and noticed the same issues after install. I will not be sticking with
that anyway as it was more of an experiment. The new one looks great. Good
work.

Tony Hunt  vk5ah