[Xastir] 1.9.5 on mandriva 2009.1

Dexter N Muir dexy at ihug.co.nz
Sun Aug 30 04:12:21 EDT 2009

Greetings, all.

   Had a disaster just as I moved house, so it's been a while.
Previously built 1.9.5 on mdv2008 with much help, mostly with magick
(thanks, folks!). lost it all to a crash, and now trying to build on a
fresh install of mdv2009.1.
   I note there is a for under way for qt instead of motif - Motif is
NOT a problem here - the real gremlin is magick.
   Mdv2009.1 has no graphicsmagick - Imagemagick 6.5.0.2 and libmagick2
6.5.0.2 are in the distro and install OK - so far so good.
   Now libmagick-devel 6.5.0.2 got off the net.  This will not install
because there is no libwmflite (actually libwmf-lite). This is available
for Fedora but not mandriva.

   Where to from here?

Hopefully. Dex ZL2DEX