[Xastir] State Boarders

Dick Repasky dick.repasky at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 15:20:46 EST 2009

Keith,

Unless someone out there has created a dbfawk file for the shape file
that you have, you'll need to create one. The best documentation that I
know of for that is at

   http://www.xastir.org/wiki/index.php/HowTo:DBFAWK

Briefly, you'll have to tell dbfawk the names of the fields in the dbf
file so that it has a fingerprint for the file. Then, you'll tell it
what fields in the file you want to examine, and finally you'll write
line that sets the color value to what you want.

Good luck,

Dick, KC9JLU