[Xastir] Time to discard VMware as an option?

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Fri Dec 18 17:54:56 EST 2009

Actually, no, but there are viable alternative in many situations, and
just because a particular application hasn't been around for a long time
doesn't mean it should be given some consideration.

I still use Windows in those situations where there is no Linux
alternative; why else would I have it in a VB? I do a lot of audio
processing and, when it comes to noise reduction, the Windows product
wins hands down.

No, sir, not Windows bashing.

I've et some pretty smart horses :-)

Ray vk2tv