[Xastir] On to the next question

Alex Carver kf4lvz at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 11:54:51 EST 2009

My copy of the Readme (again, I did say it was a couple revs out of date) didn't seem to mention not having to rework GeoTIFFs from USGS.  The only thing I saw was a mention of downloading the GeoTIFFs and reprocessing them locally.  So if that's wrong then I need a new readme which says otherwise.  It might also be that I have a corrupted readme that is missing a section. It wouldn't be the first time I find a section of a file missing.  I'll have to look at it when I return to my computer after vacation.

And yes, I'm currently living in California the land of major annoyances.  I'm not going to bother getting fully set up in CA since I intend to leave the state when I can.