[Xastir] EeeBuntu v3 Live Bugs

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 08:31:40 EDT 2009

On 7/13/09, Tony Hunt <wavetel at internode.on.net> wrote:
> I downloaded this CD image last night via Torrent as the other HTTP was
> down.  Its a bit disappointing.

Hi Tony,

Yes, I posted last night that I had mistakenly distributed the wrong
image.  You got further along with that one than I did.  As noted,
that version hangs when booting up.  The bad version was an attempt to
strip the CD down further before installing Xastir, but I broke
something in the process.  I put the project down for a few weeks, and
when I picked it up again, I unwittingly deleted the good version and
saved the bad one.  I'm sorry that I wasted yours and anyone else's
time trying to get it to work.  There was a somewhat larger ISO that
worked fine on my 1000HA.  It's not that difficult to re-do, so I'll
be doing that shortly.

Regards,
Lee