[Xastir] Compiling Xastir on OSX and remote TNC access

Mike Fenske mfenske at telus.net
Sat Jul 25 11:09:02 EDT 2009

Well, if you can't get remserial compiled on OSX, you could try using socat.

Although it's not OSX based, see Tom's posting here about using socat:

http://www.mail-archive.com/xastir@lists.xastir.org/msg01180.html

Let us know how you make out. I would be especially interested in hearing if you manage to get remserial compiled on OSX. I have Xastir running on OSX here, but I connect to Xastir running on my Linux box via it's server port.

Mike Fenske
VE7MKF

ps Very interesting stuff on your website, especially about "RoIP" and asterisk!