[Xastir] Weather Alerts: WXSVR down. Replacement Server.

w2lie w2lie at w2lie.net
Tue Jul 28 20:16:38 EDT 2009

Quick question-
Is this the same wx server that sends data to all aprs software?  I
run UI-View on my xp box and notice on Sunday that the warnings were
working as they should. We had a few severe thunderstorm warnings and
even a Tornado warning here on Long Island and the boxes displayed
perfectly.

I was wondering if this was the same server, would other APRS clients
still work after the change, or should I be pushing our local aprs
community to move to Xastir to continue to get the wx info. (I have
been showing Xastir to all who will look.)

Thanks again & 73
Phil / w2lie

Sent from my iPhone