[Xastir] Import/Generate Custom Lines?

Mike Benonis mjb8h at virginia.edu
Wed Jun 3 00:28:44 EDT 2009

Thanks for the suggestions.  I'll look into option two - I really
don't want the route showing up as on object (I'm going to have enough
of them between vehicles, rest stops, start/finish, and general noise
on the map).

By the way, as a more general question to those who have used APRS for
bike tours/races, does anyone have any tips for a smooth event?

73's

Mike

Best regards,

Mike Benonis
Heritage Theatre Festival Sound Engineer
Elec. Engr. '09, The University of Virginia
mjb8h at virginia.edu
KI4RIX