[Xastir] Ubuntu 9.04 howto now on Xastir wiki

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 15:29:19 EDT 2009

On 6/24/09, Kevin Ratcliff <kevin at kevinratcliff.com> wrote:

> Thanks for creating the original Ubuntu CVS howtos, and thanks for
> your suggestions on the 9.04 howto. Your documentation has saved me a
> lot of headaches!

Actually I only did the most recent one for Ubuntu, and much of the
content within it came from the earlier versions done by Tom Russo.
Gotta give credit where credit is due.

> I will update the 9.04 howto after I run through another installation
> from scratch with the changes you suggested. Fortunately for me I'm
> working in a test virtual machine and made a snapshot of it after a
> plain Ubuntu 9.04 install. Sure makes testing easier when I don't have
> to reinstall the OS each time and can revert back at any point along
> the way.

Virtual machines are very nice for doing these kinds of things.  I've
just recently been using VirtualBox on Windows instead of VMware
Server, and I like it.

Lee - K5DAT
Murphy, TX