[Xastir] Xastir Digest, Vol 40, Issue 1

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Mar 2 14:27:39 EST 2009

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009, George Karayannis wrote:

> I tried the script and procedure mentioned @
> http://zl3ame.blogspot.com/2008/11/using-uiview-maps-with-xastir.html,

Make sure that you have either the ImageMagick or the GraphicsMagick
package installed.  The inf2geo.pl script uses either the "gm
identify" command from GraphicsMagick or the "identify" command from
ImageMagick to do some of it's work.  Also make sure you have perl
installed, version 5.0 or later.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer