[Xastir] Centos 5.2 install

z z silverwatersask at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:49:01 EDT 2009

Thanks to all that replied.

The solution was indeed the need to install a package that was not included with Centos 5.2

I actually had to install a package during the first parts of the install....

so you may need to do this along the way

yum install  libXp

and

 yum install libXp-devel

The wikit should be changed.  I will leave that to those that are more versed in the actual problem.

I have Xastir working....at least I have packets coming in from an internet server.

thanks again

Brian