[Xastir] Beacon / message problem

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Mar 10 20:25:20 EDT 2009

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009, z z wrote:

> How do I send a beacon via the internet?  fixed station no tnc yet.
>
> how do I send a message via the internet?  It receives messages I
> send from this windows box.

Have a callsign?  Almost all of the servers these days require
authentication.  In the past they did not so you could do messaging
over the internet (but not over RF) without authenticating.

Throw your callsign my way and I'll tell you how to go about it
(Doesn't have to be on the list).

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer