[Xastir] Xastir-1.9.5 compling error...

Mark Cohen markc at binaryfaith.com
Sun Mar 15 16:46:37 EDT 2009

Larry,

Have you tried moving the file or symlinking it to there the
application is looking for it? I just noticed that Alex Carver replied
and I have to say I completely agree.. In fact I had a similar email
typed up.. Alex beat me to the send button... :)

As for compiling xastir on ubuntu, you probably just need to install
the dependancies for Xm. (Header files)

you can get apt-file (apt-get install apt-file) and then run apt-file
update and apt-file search libxm ..

You will likely find that it is part of the lesstif2 package.

Try grabbing that and building the xastir package..

Mark (K6EF)