[Xastir] Xastir for MacOSX "Unresolved inheritance operation" solved?

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 10:03:48 EDT 2009

George,

First, thank you for offering up a solution, I've not received any
help resolving this issue from this forum or the several others I've
posted it on.

Second, I'm real glad to hear it worked for you, I wish it had for me,
you were right when you said "YMMV".  LOL

I followed your instructions exactly... had no problems or errors
along the way right up until I try to launch Xastir. Then I get the
same problem "Unresolved inheritance operation", in the same place.

The true X11/BSD Unix experts are going to be needed to help on this.
If I get a solution from another channel I will post it here but so
far I'm feeling very frustrated and can only wait for someone to take
pity... lol

73's