[Xastir] OSX Options?

Mike Fenske mfenske at telus.net
Thu Mar 26 12:08:57 EDT 2009

Hi Stephen,

As Jason has already replied, AX.25 will not run on OSX.

If you want to access your TNC over a network via a virtual serial port, have a look at this thread:

http://daemonforums.org/showthread.php?p=4560

I too am new to OSX and would be interested to hear how you make out getting Xastir running.

Mike Fenske
VE7MKF