[Xastir] pos file

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri May 22 14:12:59 EDT 2009

On Fri, 22 May 2009, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> Note for Tom:  Can we automatically do the "make" in Xastir's "make"
> or would that cause the conflict in the "make install" stage with
> the same executables installed via another package?  If so, no
> problem skipping it for now.

I'm just being stupid now...  Tom's commit message specifically told
me.  The executables are built automatically ONLY if the internal
Shapelib is being used.  In my case it's not 'cuz I already
installed Shapelib separately, therefore I already _have_ the
executables installed.  Duh.

My previous message regarding the steps needed depends on the latest
Makefile tweaks Tom committed today.  The message just prior to that
which I posted does not.  Do a "cvs update" and you can use the
slightly simpler procedure.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer