[Xastir] Mac OS X serial port woes

clayj at nwlink.com clayj at nwlink.com
Mon Nov 9 18:28:28 EST 2009

I've not seen my Mac change devices, as long as whatever USB/Serial
converer you're using is always connected to the SAME USB connector on the
side of the Mac; but, I can also guarantee you that one of the ports is
USB0 and the other is USB1 and if you move the connector, you WILL be
connected to a DIFFERENT device.

I use the Keyspan drivers for some other purposes on my Mac, and have
never had issues other than the one I noted above.

Clay
N7QNM